YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR POLICY ONLINE USING THE FORM BELOW.
Do you know what your insurance policy covers you for? Click through to our insurance pages to find out!
Policy Cancellation Form
For Carphone Warehouse customers only. If you are a Best Buy customer please click here
Select cancellation and reason for cancelling from the form below, fill in your details and submit your request.
You will need the following information:
- Your personal details
- The insurance policy number (shown on your certificate)
- The name of the bank your direct debit comes from
Please Call us on 0800 380 00000 to cancel your Best Buy insurance.
We’ll need your name, address, date of birth and the policy number shown on your certificate.
Best Buy information
Although Best Buy has now stopped trading in the UK, service cover will continue as normal for existing customers.
What will not change:
- The terms and conditions of your Service Plan
- Service plans will continue to be underwritten by Aviva, one of the UK’s largest insurers
- The product you purchased from Best Buy will remain covered. You will still be able to make claims and, where appropriate, obtain troubleshooting support, just as before
- Claims will continue to be fulfilled as they are at the moment. This may be by repairing your product, by directly replacing it, or in some cases, by giving you cash instead
- If you have chosen to pay your premiums by Direct Debit, payments will continue on a monthly basis in the same way as at present.
What will be different for existing customers:
- Call us on 0800 380 00000 so that our Agents can give you advice on how to cancel.
- If you have any questions about these changes, please call Customer Services on 0800 380 00000. We look forward to continuing to support your product.