Mobile Phone Insurance Geek Squad Mobile Complete
Geek Squad Mobile Complete: ending mobile misery with 24/7 tech support and superior protection
Our Mobile Complete has been awarded a prestigious 5-star rating from Defaqto, the independent researcher of financial products, focused on providing intelligence to support better decision-making.
What makes it so good? It’s simple: our highly trained Agents are on hand to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week with whatever technical support you need – even if there’s nothing physically wrong with your handset.
And if you ever do need to make a claim, our Aviva-powered insurance will save the day: thanks to our ultra-speedy processing times, we aim to have a replacement handset to you the next working day*.
Finally, to help you get the most out of your new mobile, we’ve put together an exclusive free app to help you manage your files and photos: Geek Squad Cloud Manager**.
|Insurance||Geek Squad Mobile Complete|
|Replacement Period - Next working day or better*|
|Breakdown (outside of warranty)|
|Technical Support||Geek Squad Mobile Complete|
|24/7 phone support:|
expert assistance and advice over the phone
Once you take out Geek Squad insurance and tech support, you’re covered for all sorts of mishaps – but there are some exceptions. You can find a full list of our Terms & Conditions in our policy booklet (PDF), but the lists below cover the key areas:
Key areas we cover:
- Damage to your phone, including liquid damage
- Breakdown of your phone after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- Cover for any accessories purchased from Carphone Warehouse that are stolen, lost or damaged at the same time as your phone, up to £300
- Worldwide cover
- 24/7 expert technical assistance and advice over the phone and in-store to help with set up, customisation and sync, consultation, data transfer and troubleshooting.
What's not covered...
- Any claim for theft or loss that occurs whilst the user has deliberately left the phone unattended and unsecured.
- Any claim for theft from an unattended vehicle, unless the vehicle was locked and thephone concealed from view.
- The excess you need to pay towards any claim (no excess on breakdown).
- Any claim when you have not paid your premiums.
- Any claim for unauthorised use.
Other exclusions apply: please see your policy's full terms & conditions (pdf).
*Upon acceptance of claim and payment of excess before 5pm.
**Compatibility and functions are dependent on operating system, mobile and connection.