By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please call us on insert no. and call costs (please note that calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes).
We and our group companies own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
Your obligations. You:
- agree not to use this website (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws, statutes and regulations;
- agree not to upload or transmit through this website without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- will not upload or transmit through this website any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- will not use this website in a way that may cause this website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered or which impairs the functionality of this website in any way;
- will not use this website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company;
- will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of this website;
- agree that if you use this website in any way contrary to these terms and conditions, you will be responsible for any costs, damages or loss incurred by us as a result of your use; and
- may not link, deep link to or frame any of the content which appears on our website or to use a representation our trademarks as a link button without our express written agreement.
These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions will apply if you make a purchase from this website - All Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions only cover this website. Any other websites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control.
Geek Squad is a trading division of The Carphone Warehouse Ltd, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS registered in England No. 2142673.